31 January 2020
The perfect boost to your New Year fitness routine, Magnesium is an essential mineral for daily use.
Up to 70% of the population are deficient in magnesium and it's responsible for over 300 biochemical reactions. Everyone should be supplementing this important nutrient to help optimise magnesium levels in the body.
Including magnesium in your daily supplement routine helps to ensure calcium and Vitamin D absorption, which are imperative for bone and dental health. It also aids in a balanced stress response and is key for optimum brain function; many notice symptoms of brain fog disappear just days after starting a quality magnesium supplement.
TAKE IT FROM THE EXPERT HERSELF
“Magnesium is one of the biggest game-changers when it comes to supplements. Most people notice enhanced sleep quality, improved digestion and boosted energy within just a few days after starting to take magnesium.” - Niki Rein, Barrecore Founder
NIKI SHARES HER TOP 5 REASONS FOR INCLUDING MAGNESIUM IN YOUR EVERYDAY SUPPLEMENT ROUTINE
- Balances cortisol levels which, translate to less belly fat and a leaner physique
- Supports nervous system, bones and joints and aids muscle recovery post-workout
- Calms an overactive mind and reduces stress
- Increases daily energy levels
- Promotes deep and restorative sleep