We are incredibly excited that our doors are open again! In order to ensure a safe environment for yourselves and our staff, we have made several adjustments to our studios and procedures. Please make sure that you familiarize yourself with the below important changes before coming into the studio.
- We are operating our studios with teachers only, in order to minimize the overall number of people in the space. Our teachers open the studio and also sign you in.
- Our front doors open 10 minutes before class, and close strictly 1 minute before class starts. To help our teachers manage the transitions between classes, we strongly suggest that you arrive at least 5 minutes before class. Please observe social distancing while waiting to be let into our studios.
- Please book your class in advance through our app or web. We will not allow drop-ins at this time.
- We strongly encourage you to arrive in your workout wear, and travel to your home to change/shower. Our lockers and changing rooms are in limited use, and our showers and amenities are not in use. There is also no towel service at this time, but you are welcome to bring your own.
- Water dispensers are not in use, so please purchase water from us, or make sure to fill up your water bottle at home.
- If you cannot make it to your class for any reason, we require that you cancel your booking 12 hours in advance. Due to the limited class sizes that we are having to operate with, we don't grant any waivers for no-show or late cancellation. Your booking can also not be swapped for another class time if the cancellation window has closed. Thank you for your understanding.
- To ensure social distancing we ask that you cue up outside the studio. Once allowed into the studio, floor stickers by the desk assist you in maintaining social distancing in our reception area.
- Please sanitize your hands upon entry to the studio and classroom. We provide hand sanitizer and sanitizing wipes throughout our studios for yourselves and our staff.
- When signing in, we ask you to confirm that you are not experiencing any symptoms associated with COVID-19, and that you have not been in contact with anyone who is experiencing symptoms.
- The only retail available for purchase is socks and water at this time.
- We do not accept any cash payments.
- Social distancing will need to be observed at all times - before, during and after class. There is signage throughout the studio to remind everyone of social distancing rules, and specific in-studio guidance to maintain the health and safety of yourselves and our staff.
- The number of people allowed per class is significantly reduced, in order to ensure social distancing.
- We have created a 15-minute break between classes in order to adhere to government guidelines and minimize any congregation.
- Please place all your personal items inside a locker and use the wipes provided to wipe down your locker before/after use.
- All physical papers, such as brochures and feedback cards, have been removed in the studios. Please find all information about Barrecore and our schedule on our website and app. It is very important for us to hear any feedback from you throughout this process, so please email us on [email protected]
- To help our teachers, we ask that you please use our Barrecore app or barrecore.com to book or cancel any classes, and that you email [email protected] for any questions around your account or any other support.
- We have limited class capacity, and everyone has a clearly marked out area to workout in.
- We are using limited amounts of props during class for the time being.
- We ask that you wipe down your barre, mat and any props used after each class. You are welcome to also sanitize your area before class.
- We have invested in air purification systems which are used regularly throughout the day.
- Teachers do not use microphones, and we therefore play music at a lower volume to allow their voices to be heard clearly.
- If necessary, you can leave the classroom during class, but we ask that you don't exit the studio building as long as the class is still running.
- To aid our new processes, and to ensure social distancing, we ask that you leave the studio promptly after the class.
If you at any point test positive for COVID-19, you must instantly self-isolate and share information about your recent contacts through the NHS Test And Trace service, to help alert other people who may need to self-isolate. Any staff experiencing symptoms associated with COVID-19 will self-isolate and follow this same protocol.
Please also note that due to heavily reduced capacity, we are not able to offer any complimentary guest passes for the time being. We thank you for being understanding.
We ask that you please be patient with us as this is a new way for us to operate. We are doing everything we can to make sure that our spaces are safe, and that your experience is as smooth as possible. As always, we value your feedback so please share any thoughts with us by emailing [email protected].
Please also note that this page can be updated at any time to reflect updated government guidelines or internal procedures.
Looks like you're not near any of our studios!TRY OUR ONLINE WORKOUTS FOR FREE
Creating your own personalised playlists on Barrecore is easy - to start, simply find a video you like, then click the button that looks like this:
You can name your playlist, add as many videos as you'd like to it, and remove/reorder the videos in your playlist to suit your training needs.
To remove a video from a playlist, simply click the 'x' on the video in the playlist view that you no longer want to watch, and confirm to remove.
To re-order it, just click the left '<' and right '>' arrows of the video in the playlist, to swap it with the video next to it.
You'll find your favourite playlists saved for you once you have signed in.