Last updated: 23rd February, 2021
Please reach out if there is anything we can help you with. We are found on [email protected] or +44 7873 439 997.
All our studios are closed currently. We warmly invite you to join us online instead through Live Streamed Classes and/or Video On Demand Workouts. We also offer Live Streamed Private Sessions, as well as Live Streamed Private Group Sessions online.
In summary, assuming that certain COVID-19 conditions are met, these are the new guidelines:
From MARCH 29th, 2021
Exercise will be outside allowed, which means that we could potentially offer outdoor exercise. We are currently getting your feedback on this through a survey that has been sent out.
From APRIL 12th, 2021
Individual self-led exercise and PT will be allowed indoors, which means that we can offer Private Sessions in studio, and potentially also open studios for individual exercise in a classic gym set up. That means you would have your own station and props, and could follow for instance an On Demand workout on your phone or iPad. We are currently getting your feedback on this through a survey that has been sent out.
"Not before" MAY 17th, 2021
Group classes will be allowed indoors, which means we can have group classes back on our studio schedules!
Studio membership payments have been automatically paused until we are able to reopen again, upon which your membership will be automatically resumed. At that point your membership will be recalculated to account for the days that we were closed to make sure you can use any credit remaining before you are charged again.
All in-studio Introductory offers and class/private session credits will remain paused unless you wish to convert them into the equivalent value in Live Streamed Classes or Live Private sessions in which case, please email us at [email protected].
Please note that we operate with new processes that will ensure the safety of our staff as well as yourselves. Please familiarize yourself with these, in order to keep everyone safe and to avoid disappointment.
- If you experience symptoms of COVID-19 (use the Official NHS Symptoms Checker), or have been in contact with anyone who experiences symptoms of COVID-19, please do not come into class. We ask the same of our teachers, to ensure a safe environment for everyone.
- We require that you wear a face covering in studio in all common areas going to and from your workout station (unless you have any medical reasons not to). It is not recommended to wear a mask while exercising, so we advise against this.
- Please book your class or private session in advance through our free Barrecore iPhone app, Android app, or barrecore.com. We do not allow drop-ins at this time, but you can book all our group classes up to 5 minutes before they start as long as there is still a spot in the class.
- We are operating our studios with teachers only, in order to minimize the overall number of people in the space. Our teachers open the studio and also sign you in.
- Our front doors open 10 minutes before class, and close strictly 1 minute before group classes starts. To help our teachers manage the transitions between group classes, we strongly suggest that you arrive 5-10 minutes before class. If you are early or late, please refrain from knocking or using the buzzer as a class is likely in progress. Please observe social distancing while waiting to be let into our studios.
- We strongly encourage you to arrive in your workout wear, and travel to your home to change/shower. Our lockers and changing rooms are in limited use, and our showers and amenities are not in use. There is also no towel service at this time, but you are welcome to bring your own.
- Water dispensers are not in use, so please purchase water from us, or make sure to fill up your water bottle at home.
- If you cannot make it to your class for any reason, we require that you cancel your booking 12 hours in advance, through our Barrecore iPhone app, Barrecore Android app, or through your web account via barrecore.com otherwise you will lose the credit or be charged a £15 penalty fee per instance. Due to the limited class sizes that we are having to operate with, we are unable to grant waivers for no-show or late cancellations. Your booking cannot be swapped for another class time if the cancellation window has closed. Thank you for your understanding.
Please see our full booking policy for more details.
- To ensure social distancing we ask that you queue up outside the studio. Once allowed into the studio, floor stickers by the desk assist you in maintaining social distancing in our reception area.
- Please sanitize your hands upon entry to the studio and classroom. We provide hand sanitizer and sanitizing wipes throughout our studios for yourselves and our staff.
- When signing in, we ask you to confirm that you are not experiencing any symptoms associated with COVID-19, and that you have not been in contact with anyone who is experiencing symptoms.
- The only retail available for purchase is socks and water at this time. Some studios will also sell supplements and refillable water bottles.
- We only accept physical credit cards at this time - no cash or Apple/Google Pay.
- Social distancing will need to be observed at all times - before, during and after class. There is signage throughout the studio to remind everyone of social distancing rules, and specific in-studio guidance to maintain the health and safety of yourselves and our staff.
- Please place all your personal items inside a locker and use the wipes provided to wipe down your locker before/after use.
- All physical papers, such as brochures and feedback cards, have been removed in the studios. Please find all information about Barrecore and our schedule on our website and app. It is very important for us to hear any feedback from you throughout this process, so please email us on [email protected] or call us on +44 7873 439 997.
- To help our teachers, we ask that you please use our free Barrecore iPhone app, Android app, or barrecore.com to book or cancel any classes, and that you email [email protected] to sign up for memberships or for any questions around your account or any other support.
- The number of people allowed per class is significantly reduced, in order to ensure social distancing. Everyone has a clearly marked out area to workout in. At the moment we operate with a 2 meter distance between clients in the studio, though the official guideline only requires 1+ meters. Please don't move your mat unless instructed to do so by your teacher.
- We are using limited amounts of props during class for the time being.
- We ask that you wipe down your barre, mat and any props used after each class. You are welcome to also sanitize your area before class.
- We have invested in medical grade sterilization systems which are effective against COVID-19. These systems are used daily in-between classes.
- If necessary, you can leave the classroom during class, but we ask that you don't exit the studio building as long as the class is still running.
- We have created a 15-minute break between classes in order to adhere to government guidelines and minimize congregation. To aid our new processes, and to ensure social distancing, we ask that you leave the studio promptly after the class.
- If you at any point test positive for COVID-19, you must instantly self-isolate and share information about your recent contacts through the NHS Test And Trace service, to help alert other people who may need to self-isolate. Any staff experiencing symptoms associated with COVID-19 will self-isolate and follow this same protocol. You can also check your symptoms with the Official NHS Symptoms Checker.
- We are allowed to operate group fitness classes in Tier 2 as per these government guidelines, as our COVID-19 protocol makes it possible for you to avoid mixing with people you do not live with. According to the same guidelines, we are able to provide Private Sessions to avoid injury or illness in Tier 3.
- The rule of face masks in are not required in gyms, leisure centres and other sport facilities as per these government guidelines, however we do ask you to wear a mask throughout our studios until you reach your mat. The WHO specifically advises against wearing a mask while working out, according to this overview on their website.
- Please also note that due to heavily reduced capacity, we are not able to offer any complimentary guest passes for the time being. We thank you for being understanding.
We ask that you please be patient with us as this is a new way for us to operate. We are doing everything we can to make sure that our spaces are safe, and that your experience is as smooth as possible. As always, we value your feedback so please share any thoughts with us by emailing [email protected] or calling us on +44 7873 439 997.
Please also note that this page can be updated at any time to reflect updated government guidelines or internal procedures.
Looks like you're not near any of our studios!TRY OUR ONLINE WORKOUTS FOR FREE
Creating your own personalised playlists on Barrecore is easy - to start, simply find a video you like, then click the button that looks like this:
You can name your playlist, add as many videos as you'd like to it, and remove/reorder the videos in your playlist to suit your training needs.
To remove a video from a playlist, simply click the 'x' on the video in the playlist view that you no longer want to watch, and confirm to remove.
To re-order it, just click the left '<' and right '>' arrows of the video in the playlist, to swap it with the video next to it.
You'll find your favourite playlists saved for you once you have signed in.