Last updated: 20th May, 2021
Please reach out to [email protected] if there is anything we can help you with!
Please note that we operate with new processes that will ensure the safety of our staff as well as yourselves. Please familiarize yourself with these, in order to keep everyone safe and to avoid disappointment.
- If you experience symptoms of COVID-19 (use the Official NHS Symptoms Checker), or have been in contact with anyone who experiences symptoms of COVID-19, please do not come into class. We ask the same of our teachers, to ensure a safe environment for everyone.
- We require that you wear a face-covering in the studio in all common areas going to and from your workout station (unless you have any medical reasons not to). The WHO advises against wearing a mask while exercising.
- Please book your class or private session in advance through our free Barrecore iPhone app, Android app, or barrecore.com. We do not allow drop-ins at this time, but you can book all our group classes up to 5 minutes before they start as long as there is still a spot in the class.
- We are operating our studios with teachers only, in order to minimize the overall number of people in the space. Our teachers open the studio and also sign you in.
- For group classes, our front doors open 10 minutes before class and close strictly 1 minute before group classes start. To help our teachers manage the transitions between classes, we strongly suggest that you arrive 5-10 minutes before class. If you are early or late, please refrain from knocking or using the buzzer as a class is likely in progress. Please observe social distancing while waiting to be let into our studios.
- We strongly encourage you to arrive in your workout wear and travel to your home to change/shower. Our lockers and changing rooms are in limited use, and our showers and amenities are not in use. There is also no towel service at this time, but you are welcome to bring your own.
- Water dispensers are not in use, so please purchase water from us, or fill up your water bottle at home.
- If you won't be able to make it to your class, we require that you cancel your booking 12 hours in advance, through our Barrecore iPhone app, Barrecore Android app, or by logging in to your account via barrecore.com otherwise you will lose the credit or be charged a £15 penalty fee per class. Due to the limited class sizes that we are having to operate with, we are unable to grant waivers for no-shows or late cancellations. Your booking cannot be swapped for another class time if the cancellation window has closed. Thank you for your understanding.
Please see our full booking policy for more details.
- To ensure social distancing we ask that you queue up outside the studio ahead of group classes. Once allowed into the studio, floor stickers by the desk assist you in maintaining social distancing in our reception area.
- Please sanitize your hands upon entry to the studio and classroom. We provide hand sanitizer and sanitizing wipes throughout our studios for you and our staff.
- When signing in, we ask you to confirm that you are not experiencing any symptoms associated with COVID-19 and that you have not been in contact with anyone who is experiencing symptoms.
- The only retail available for purchase is socks and water at this time. Some studios will also sell supplements and refillable water bottles.
- We only accept physical credit cards at this time - no cash or Apple/Google Pay.
- Social distancing will need to be observed at all times - before, during, and after class. There is signage throughout the studio to remind everyone of social distancing rules, and specific in-studio guidance to maintain the health and safety of yourselves and our staff.
- Please place all your personal items inside a locker and use the wipes provided to wipe down your locker before/after use.
- All physical papers, such as brochures and feedback cards, have been removed in the studios. Please find all information about Barrecore and our schedule on our website and app. It is very important for us to still get any feedback from you throughout this process, so please email us at [email protected] or call us on +44 7873 439 997.
- To help our teachers, we ask that you please use our free Barrecore iPhone app, Android app, or barrecore.com to book or cancel any classes and that you email [email protected] to sign up for memberships or for any questions about your account or any other support.
- The number of people allowed in group classes is significantly reduced. Everyone has a clearly marked out area to work out in. Please don't move your mat unless instructed to do so by your teacher.
- We use limited amounts of props during class for the time being.
- We ask that you wipe down your barre, mat, and any props used after each class. You are welcome to also sanitize your area before class.
- We have invested in medical-grade sterilization systems which are effective against COVID-19. These systems are used, daily in-between classes.
- If necessary, you can leave the classroom during class, but we ask that you don't exit the studio building as long as the class is still running.
- We have created a 15-minute break between classes in order to adhere to government guidelines and minimize congregation. To aid our new processes, and to ensure social distancing, we ask that you leave the studio promptly after the class.
- If you at any point test positive for COVID-19, you must instantly self-isolate and share information about your recent contacts through the NHS Test And Trace service, to help alert other people who may need to self-isolate. Any staff experiencing symptoms associated with COVID-19 will self-isolate and follow this same protocol. You can also check your symptoms with the Official NHS Symptoms Checker.
- Although face masks are not required in gyms, leisure centers, and other sports facilities as per these government guidelines, we will ask you to wear a mask throughout our studios until you reach your mat. The WHO specifically advises against wearing a mask while working out, according to this overview on their website.
- Please also note that due to heavily reduced capacity, we are not able to offer any complimentary guest passes for the time being. We thank you for being understanding.
We ask that you please be patient with us in these unusual times. We are doing everything we can to make sure that everyone is safe and have as smooth an experience as possible. As always, we value your feedback so please share any thoughts with us by emailing [email protected] or calling us on +44 7873 439 997.
Please also note that this page will be updated regularly to reflect updated government guidelines or internal procedures.
Looks like you're not near any of our studios!TRY OUR ONLINE WORKOUTS FOR FREE
Creating your own personalised playlists on Barrecore is easy - to start, simply find a video you like, then click the button that looks like this:
You can name your playlist, add as many videos as you'd like to it, and remove/reorder the videos in your playlist to suit your training needs.
To remove a video from a playlist, simply click the 'x' on the video in the playlist view that you no longer want to watch, and confirm to remove.
To re-order it, just click the left '<' and right '>' arrows of the video in the playlist, to swap it with the video next to it.
You'll find your favourite playlists saved for you once you have signed in.