We are incredibly excited that our doors are open again! In order to ensure a safe environment for yourselves and our staff, we have made several adjustments to our studios and procedures. Please make sure that you familiarize yourself with the below important changes before coming into the studio.
- We will operate our studios with teachers only, in order to minimize the overall number of people in the space. Our teachers will open the studio and also sign you in.
- Our front doors will open 10 minutes before class, and close strictly 1 minute before class starts. No exceptions. To avoid disappointment, we strongly suggest that you please arrive 5 minutes before class. Please observe social distancing while waiting to be let into our studios.
- We ask that you book your class in advance through our app or web. We will not allow drop-in for the time being.
- If you cannot make it to your class, we require that you cancel any booking 24 hours in advance due to the heavily limited capacity per class.
- We strongly encourage you to arrive in your workout wear, and travel to your home to change/shower. Our lockers and changing rooms will be in limited use, and our showers and amenities will not be in use. There will also be no towel service at this time, but you are welcome to bring your own.
- Water dispensers will not be in use, so please purchase water bottles from us, or make sure to fill up your water bottle at home.
- To ensure social distancing we ask that you cue up outside the studio. Once allowed into the studio, floor stickers by the desk will assist you in maintaining social distancing in our reception area.
- When signing in, we will ask you to confirm that you are not experiencing any symptoms associated with COVID-19, and that you have not been in contact with anyone who is experiencing symptoms.
- We ask that you sanitize your hands upon entry to the studio and classroom. We will provide hand sanitizer and sanitizing wipes throughout our studios for yourselves and our staff.
- The only retail available for purchase will be socks and water for the time being.
- We will not accept any cash payments.
- Social distancing will need to be observed at all times - before, during and after class. There will be signage throughout the studio to remind everyone of social distancing rules, and specific in-studio guidance to maintain the health and safety of yourselves and our staff.
- The number of people allowed per class is significantly reduced, in order to ensure social distancing.
- We have created a 15-minute break between classes in order to adhere to government guidelines and minimize any congregation.
- We strongly encourage you to arrive in your workout wear, and travel to your home to change/shower. As mentioned above, our lockers and changing rooms will be in limited use. We ask you to place all items inside a locker and use the wipes provided to wipe down your locker before/after use. Our showers and amenities will not be in use to reduce touch points. There will also be no towel service at this time.
- All physical paper, such as brochures and feedback cards, has been removed in the studios. Please find all information about Barrecore and our schedule on our website and app. It is very important for us to hear any feedback from you throughout this process, so please email us on [email protected]
- To help our teachers our, we ask that you please use our Barrecore app or barrecore.com for any class bookings and class cancellations, and that you email [email protected] for any questions around your account or any other support.
- We have limited class capacity, and everyone will have a clearly marked out area for you to workout in.
- We will use limited amounts of props during class for the time being.
- We will ask you to wipe down your barre, mat and any props used after each class. You are welcome to also sanitize your area before class.
- We have invested in air purification systems to be used regularly throughout the day.
- Teachers will not be using microphones, and we will therefore play music at a lower volume to allow their voices to be heard clearly.
- If necessary, you can leave the classroom during class, but we ask that you don't exit the studio building as long as the class is still running.
- To aid our new processes, and to ensure social distancing, we ask that you leave the studio promptly after the class.
If you at any point test positive for COVID-19, you must instantly self-isolate and share information about your recent contacts through the NHS Test And Trace service, to help alert other people who may need to self-isolate. Any staff experiencing symptoms associated with COVID-19 will self-isolate and follow this same protocol.
We ask that you please be patient with us as this is a new way for us to operate. We are doing everything we can to make sure that our spaces are safe, and that your experience is as smooth as possible. As always, we value your feedback so please share any thoughts with us by emailing [email protected].
Please also note that this page can be updated at any time to reflect updated government guidelines or internal procedures.
We can't wait to see you back in our studios!
Looks like you're not near any of our studios!TRY OUR ONLINE WORKOUTS FOR FREE
Creating your own personalised playlists on Barrecore is easy - to start, simply find a video you like, then click the button that looks like this:
You can name your playlist, add as many videos as you'd like to it, and remove/reorder the videos in your playlist to suit your training needs.
To remove a video from a playlist, simply click the 'x' on the video in the playlist view that you no longer want to watch, and confirm to remove.
To re-order it, just click the left '<' and right '>' arrows of the video in the playlist, to swap it with the video next to it.
You'll find your favourite playlists saved for you once you have signed in.