1. Aids muscle recovery - It’s important to take time to allow your body to recover after class but we also encourage you to keep your body mobile to allow you to see the best results. If you're looking for something slightly less intense between your BarreLIVE sessions or On Demand workouts, our Restore class will help to stretch out your muscles and reduce tension in the body to speed up your recovery process.
2. Works your body more efficiently - We use fascial release techniques to increase flexibility, relieve tension and detoxify. This allows your muscles to work more efficiently and effectively in class so that you can work your body harder and find a deeper burn. We recommend that you incorporate one Restore class a week to achieve a faster transformation in your physique!
3. Uses breath to calm the body - The use of deep relaxing breaths in our Restore classes signals to our parasympathetic nervous system to calm the body down. As our heart rate slows, our body can send more blood to our organs allowing them to work more efficiently. Calming breaths can also manage our stress responses to help decrease stress anxiety and fear.
4. Helps prevent injury - Combining static stretches, fascia release and movements to aid mobility, our Restore class allows you to improve your flexibility and learn to move your body in a safe way. This then reduces your chances of becoming injured as you learn to place less stress on your muscles and joints.
5. Enables you to relax - If you are taking part in a BarreLIVE Restore session or On Demand stretch workout, turn down your lights, play calming music and maybe even light a candle or use an essential oil diffuser to enhance your experience. This is the perfect opportunity in this time of uncertainty and heightened anxiety to connect to how you are feeling in your mind and body without external distractions and work on improving any imbalances in your body.
Looks like you're not near any of our studios!TRY OUR ONLINE WORKOUTS FOR FREE
Creating your own personalised playlists on Barrecore is easy - to start, simply find a video you like, then click the button that looks like this:
You can name your playlist, add as many videos as you'd like to it, and remove/reorder the videos in your playlist to suit your training needs.
To remove a video from a playlist, simply click the 'x' on the video in the playlist view that you no longer want to watch, and confirm to remove.
To re-order it, just click the left '<' and right '>' arrows of the video in the playlist, to swap it with the video next to it.
You'll find your favourite playlists saved for you once you have signed in.