You're logged in
Login to your account
Already have an account on our previous site? Please reset your password to access our new account area by clicking 'forgotten your password' below.
Forgotten your password? Not yet registered? Create an account
Recover your password
Do you think you should have an account? You can use the same across Barrecore, Boom Cycle and KOBOX. Type in your email below to get a reset link.
Reset your password
An email will be sent for you to reset your password.
Already registered? Login here.
By giving us these details, you are consenting to be contacted by Barrecore, Boom Cycle, & KOBOX regarding your bookings.
You have registered successfully
United Fitness Brands is the UK’s first premium fitness supergroup - home to leading boutique fitness brands Boom Cycle, KOBOX, Barrecore and triyoga.
We’re on for fantastic people to join our studio teams and help us to continue delivering a fantastic client experience.
Our unique Barrecore Method is an efficient, safe and intelligent way of exercising your body - proven to create lasting change in your body in just a few weeks. The secret lies in exhausting your muscles with carefully choreographed low-impact movements that bring your body into the famous "Barrecore Shake".
We’re on the hunt for ambitious, enthusiastic and passionate fitness and wellness lovers to take the reigns of our prestigious studios, helping to drive continuous growth and ongoing
We’re looking for experienced, proactive and trustworthy leaders to keep our studios running seamlessly, delivering exceptional workouts and community experiences, whilst maintaining a consistently positive environment for our clients and staff.
- Manage day-to-day sales and growth
- Plan, execute and manage sales initiatives and reporting including generating and nurturing new leads, local outreach and partnership plans, and traditional marketing efforts
- Work with the HQ team to manage and meet studio budgets including attendance, revenue, ordering, stock, payroll and other cost controls
- Work with the HQ team to suggest improvements and new ideas for improving cash flow and budgeting efforts
- Be responsible for communication of all HQ strategic goals and decisions as well as any upcoming incentives through to your studio teams as well as being a key piece of the feedback loop to the senior management
Pioneer sales and marketing efforts:
- Plan and execute customer retention, referral and B2B strategies
- Create and execute a monthly localised marketing calendar
- Execute company-directed sales process and systems
- Suggest new ideas and improvements for studio attendance and occupancy rates
Foster a culture of customer service excellence:
- Actively monitor and maintain excellent customer service levels, and strive to deliver
constant exceptional customer experiences
- Look to develop community strategies and community culture wherever possible, building in this mentality to all staff training
Ensure the utmost upkeep and performance of the studio:
- Maintain all health and safety protocols and procedures
- Ensure the studio is tidy, clean and well presented at all times and brand standards are kept to excellent levels
- Monitor all equipment maintenance and ensure forward-planning is put in place to foresee any common operational issues
- Build out and coach staff on contingency plans to ensure smooth running of day-to-day operations should operational issues arise
Build a world-class team:
- Recruit, train and onboard all front-of-house team members
- Create a fun, challenging and rewarding working environment placing a real focus on teamwork, staff development, well-being and day to day engagement
- Manage, monitor, coach, develop and empower all studio-based operational team members placing a focus on teamwork, development and well-being
- Work with HQ to incentivise team members in line with company policy
- Lead the constant learning and development of team members on company systems
- Train and mentor all team members for ongoing success and personal growth
What are we looking for?
- 3 years’ experience in team management, ideally within the health and wellness
- A proven track record of building and developing teams
- Proven sales experience, ideally within a fitness environment
- A high-energy attitude with a real passion for the fitness industry
- A self-motivator with a strong work ethic
- Ambitious with an entrepreneurial streak, is uncomfortable being comfortable
- Will display strong leadership skills but with the ability to lead and work closely as a team to achieve the collective goals
To apply for this role please send a CV and covering email to email@example.com stating which role you are applying for.